The Rajasthan Board Secondary Education has announced the Class 12th Results of the Humanities stream on 1st June 2018. The result was declared by Education Minister Vasudev Devnani at RBSE’s office. Students began accessing their result online from 6:15 pm onwards on the official websites namely: rajeresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
A total of 8.26 Lakh students appeared for the 2018 RBSE 12th exams out of which 5.37 Lakhs were from Arts stream. In order to check the results, follow these steps:
• Visit the official website of the Rajasthan Board i.e. rajeresults.nic.in
• Click on the link that says Senior Secondary (arts)- 2018 Result
• Enter the roll number and other details
• Check the result and download it or take a print out
A screenshot of the RBSE official website
Here are the key details of the RBSE 2018 Class 12th Arts results:
• The pass percentage of private schools is 89.05% while for government schools it is 90.53%.
• State Education minister Vasudev Devnani has praised the efforts of government schools. He said that the school’s drive for parent-teacher interaction has paid the dividends.
• The overall pass percentage is 88.92%. While girls’ pass percentage is 91.46%, for boys it is 86.6%.
• Last year, 89.05% was the overall pass percentage. The pass percentage for girls was 91.35% and for boys it was 87.04%.
• Talking about Science stream, the pass percentage is 86.6%. While 90.33% girls of this stream have passed their exams, the percentage of boys who passed the exam was 85.8%
• In Commerce stream, the overall pass percentage was 91.09% whereby 95.42% girls and 89.23% boys were passed.
• Girls have outperformed boys in all the three streams of Class 12th board exams.