Rajasthan roads are gearing up for an unprecedented facelift as they await PM Modi’s visit to Udaipur tomorrow at the Maharana Pratap Khelgaon ground.
PM Modi’s visit to Udaipur will encompass an unprecedented launch of power-packed and juggernaut infrastructure projects which will raise the bars of rural intra-connectivity across the country. PM Modi’s gift to Rajasthan in the form of ambitious highway projects and bridges will ensure seamless delivery of raw material and thereby usher in ‘Ease of Trade’ for citizens, businessmen and the alike.
Not only this, farmers are likely to highly benefit from the slew of projects which will be launched by PM Modi in Udaipur. The process of procuring raw materials will become hassle-free and cost-efficient in the coming times. Thanks to the magical synergy of PM Modi and CM Raje.
Here are the prime highlights of PM Modi’s visit to Udaipur. Have a look:
- 6-lane Cable Stayed Bridge across river Chambalat, Kota
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Bheem – Parasoli section of NH-148-D.
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Parasoli –Gulabpura section of NH-148-D
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Lambia – Raipur section of NH-458.
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Ladnu – Degana – Merta city section of NH-458.
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Bagundi – Barmer section of NH-25 (old NH-112).
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Fatehpur-Salasar- Raj/Har border, NH-58 (old NH-65)
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Jodhpur – Pokran section of NH-125 (old NH-114).
- Upgradation to 2-Lane with Paved Shoulder of Jodhpur – Pachpadra, section of NH-25 (old NH-112).
- 4-Laning of Gomati Chauraha – Udaipur section of NH-48 (old NH-8)
- 4-Laning of Rajsamand – Bhilwara section of NH-758
Other projects which have been completed under CRF works are as under:
- Rehabiliation of Suliya-Sunel-Pirawa-Soyat Road up to MP Border (MDR-42) Km 0/0 to Km 20/0
- Rehabiliation of Suliya-Sunel-Pirawa-Soyat Road up to MP Border (MDR-42) Km 20/0 to Km 33/500
- Construction of Minor Bridges on Jhirana Toda raisingh Kekri Road MDR-73 in Km. 46 & km 47
- Strengthening and Renewal work of Aklera Manohar thana Road (SH-37) Km. 26/0 to 52/500 (Remaining work)
- Construction of High Level Bridge in Km. 7/0 (Near Bhumada village) with approaches Across River Kali sindh on Bakani Raipur Pirawa Rampuriya Patpara road upto M. P. Boder (MDR 177)
- Strengthening and Widening of Jhalawar Bhawaninmandi Dug Agar Road (SH-19A) km 107/400 to 120/400
- Replacement/Construction of CD WorkS on sirohi Kalandri Ramseen Road SH-38 Km 0/0 to 38/0
- Strengthening and widening work on Dhankoli to Molasar Up to Border section of SH-87 road from Km 0/0 to 16/500
- Strengthening and Renewal work of Kalmodiya Harnawada Manoharthana Rajgarh Road Upto M.P. Border (MDR-176) 13/750 to 36/750
- Strengthening and Renewal work of Kalmodiya Harnawada Manoharthana Rajgarh Road Upto M.P. Border (MDR-176) 36/750 to 48/750
- Strengthening of Sanchore Raniwara Mandar (SH-11) Km 46/600 to 54/0
- Strengthening of Revdar Jaswantpura Bhinmal Bagoda Rangala Chounchwa Fanta Km 41/0 to 62/0
Apart from these completed projects, PM Modi will also lay foundation stones for many.
- 6 laning of Kishangarh-Gulabpura Section of old NH-79A & 79 (KUA Package-I) (New NH-448 & 48)
- 6 laning of Gulabpura-end of Chittorgarh Section of (old NH-79) (KUA Package-II) (New NH-48)
- 6 laning of Chittorgarh to Udaipur Section of old NH-76 (KUA Package-III) (New NH-27)
- 6 laning of new Udaipur Bypass on (old NH-8) (KUA Package-IV) (New NH-48)
- 6 laning from Udaipur s to Rajasthan/ Gujarat Border section of old NH-8 (KUA Package-V) (New NH-48)
- Four lane to Bar-Bilara-Jodhpur (old NH-112) (New NH-25)